I really enjoy making personalized commissions for people. It gives me a chance to connect deeply with you as well as merge you into the creativity process, creating a unique work of art tailored to your needs and desires. Whether it’s a memory of a heartwarming moment of your childhood, a specific place that makes you feel at ease, or a certain goal that you’d like to achieve; I can definitely project that in a canvas so you can hang it on your wall and remind yourself of that feeling every day.
The commission process might intimidate some interested collectors at first, but I follow a simple plan to make it easy for you to turn that specific idea you have in mind into a unique painting, personally collaborating with you in every step of the way.
Let’s start your commission with the quick, simple process below!
- After agreeing on the start date, we get to know each other. We have a conversation over the phone, WhatsApp, Telegram or Zoom. We discuss the ideas you have in mind, the surrounding furniture and walls where the final painting will be located, the colors, locations, messages, streets, and any additional features you might want to add. We then discuss the pricing, according to the preferred size.
- When we’ve confirmed the details, I create an initial sketch for you to review and we have a second meeting, where we discuss the details of the sketch. Upon confirmation, I’ll send you an agreement where our discussion and terms are summarized.
- With a 50% initial payment and the agreement successfully reviewed and signed, I start your personalized painting.
- Once the painting is finished, I send you the final, high-resolution photo. The second half (and final) payment is due upon review of the picture, before shipping (please review additional information about shipping below the form if you’re outside the continental United States).
To get started, just fill the quick form below! Make sure to give me as much details as possible so we can have an amazing first call.
Due to high demand, please give us up to twenty four hours to respond.
* Packaging and domestic shipping in the continental United States is completely free.
For a safe shipping, art is wrapped carefully with glassine paper and protected with bubble wrap, packed on a cardboard box. We ship through the United States Postal Service if it’s a domestic delivery in the continental United States. Please allow up to two or three business days for your package to arrive.
For shipping to Hawaii, Alaska or internationally, as well as expedited shipping requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org after filling the form normally.
Thank you for choosing Alejandro Martinez for the fulfillment of your artistic needs.